- Remove it from the plastic bag and keep it in a well-ventilated place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- The best way to store a belt is to hang it from its buckle. Avoid folding it up in a drawer.
- Wear it often, but avoid wearing it daily (or wearing it too tightly) to prevent stretching the belt. Giving it a break every other day will help to retain its original shape.
- Condition the belt with a soft cloth and leather balm once every 3-6 months.
- To remove dust or dirt, brush the belt gently with a soft-bristled toothbrush or shoe brush.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
The phrase of wearing your heart on your sleeve originated from a Shakespeare play called Othello, and means to display your emotions openly.
This Valentine’s Day, wear your heart on your sleeve by presenting your loved one with a pair of Heart-Shaped Cufflinks, so that he can wear the heart on his sleeve (literally!). To give you a little encouragement, our Heart-Shaped Cufflinks will be retailing at only $13.90 (usual price $14.90) from now till 14-Feb (Mon).
For those who intend to get them for your best man / groomsmen (aka brothers) as a wedding favour, this is the perfect time to buy and have them wear it on your special day~! This pair of heart-shape cufflinks is also the perfect prop / accessory for the groom for Wedding Photoshoot, ROM, and Wedding Day.