- Provide a smoke-free environment for children
- Be physically active, eat a balanced, healthy diet, and avoid obesity
- Learn about vaccines for virus-related liver and cervical cancers
- Avoid over-exposure to the sun
- 2008 – give children and young people a smoke-free environment
- 2009 – encourage an energy-balanced lifestyle based on healthy diet and physical activity
- 2010 – learn about vaccines against viruses that cause cancers (e.g. HPV vaccines)
- 2011 – teach children and teenagers to avoid UV exposure by being "sun smart"
Hurry up, get your free sunscreen lotion… while stocks last~!